ALKO PLUS offers a comprehensive range of Full Body Harnesses to suit a vast range of applications and situations. Equipped with the finest ergonomics and technically sound features, ALKO PLUS Full Body Harnesses are the best choice for comfortable and safe usage for work at height.
• Hold the Harness by the back D-ring, and allow the straps to fall in their place. The Harness has clear and separate colours for the shoulder and thigh straps, for them to be distinguished easily.
• Inspect the Harness webbing for any cuts, burns or damages.
• Check the stitches for their continuity.
• Carefully look for any evidence of corrosion on the metal parts.
• Pick up the harness by its D-ring in the back.
• Slip the harness over your shoulders like a vest. Make sure the D-ring is in the middle of your back, directly between your shoulder blades.
• Pull each leg strap up and fasten the buckles together. Stand up straight and adjust the length of the side body straps as needed to make sure there is no slack.
• Fasten the chest strap about mid-chest high. Adjust the chest strap as necessary to remove any slack. Make sure the shoulder straps and leg straps are snug, while still allowing full range of motion.
• Eliminate any excess slack by tightening the straps in the buckle. Make sure the loose ends of the straps are tucked into the strap retainers. With your hand held flat, you should be able to fit your fingers underneath your leg straps.